Company: JP Morgan
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineering – C# WPF
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
2. Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
3. Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
4. Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
5. Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages VC++
6. Hands on development of new applications and new components of existing systems using C#/WPF.
7. Developer for the strategic UI implementation.
8. Deliver solutions within the strategic application framework.
9. Work with the business and quant analysts to understand use cases, functional and non-functional requirements.
10. Collaborating with other developers in an agile environment.
11. Participation in code reviews and sharing of knowledge with other members of the team.
12. Provide a high level of user experience through an innovative and intuitive user interface.