Eligibility: Any Post Graduate
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Web Designer
KARVY is a premier integrated financial services company, ranked amongst the top-5 in the country across the business segments that it has presence in. The Group services over 70 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to 600 of the best of Corporate India.
1. Experience in conducting research on usability and customer experience.
2. Experience in gathering requirements and segregating them into functional and non-functional categories.
3. Sound knowledge to present solutions, ideas and recommendations that serves the requirements.
4. Experience in documenting the discussions, concepts and the finalized scope.
5. Sound knowledge in creating designs that align with the user needs
6. Experience to develop mockups, prototypes, wireframes and interaction diagrams
7. Experience in conduct testing to validate that the developed functionality is in accordance with the scope.
8. Continuously research and strive to understand audience needs better and improve the existing systems.
9. Thorough understanding of user interface design, information architecture, and human factors.
11. Understanding of graphic designing and UI designing concepts.
Qualifications: Any Post Graduate
Experience: 3 – 5 Years