Company: Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd
Job Role: Software Engineer – Java / Dotnet / PHP
Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd, being headquartered in Bangalore has been in eminence since inception. We are advancing every year in the field of embedded systems with collaborating software, constituting even design of systems and engaged in different software development, and hence we are recognised as the trusted company in Bangalore.
1. Reviewing and understanding the scope and objectives of the Business Units requirements for Application Enhancement through effective collaboration.
2. Prepare a Project Plan covering the Project Life-Cycle through Design, Code Development, Multi- Platform Integration, Testing, Maintenance and Documentation.
3. Develop and maintain applications using technologies such as Java / J2EE Frameworks, Servlets, JDBC, Apache-Tomcat, Flex, ActionScript, SQL, XML.
4. Design rich User Interface in Flex with Java as the Data Layer.
5. Must be able to understand and modify the existing framework as well as research methodologies for optimum programming solutions across platforms.
6. Implement with the highest level of quality programming; enhancements to applications by following standard programming methodologies.
7. Document all project-related collaborations, designing, coding, case studies, issues, bugs and fixes, build and release plans, etc. in the Developer Knowledge Base.
Qualifications: BE /B.Tech / M.Tech – ECE/EEE/CS/IS with 65% aggregate throughout the academics.
1. Good understanding of Java, J2EE Applications Profiling and Application Tuning.
2. Solid understanding and practical experience of applying Jquery concepts such as handling Events, AJAX through Jquery, selecting and traversing DOM objects is a plus.
3. Working knowledge in Web based Application Development and related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, any Application Servers (Preferably Websphere or Jboss), SOAP UI.
4. Good understanding and working experience in writing business rules using DROOLS and Integrating with Java/J2EE Applications.