Company: Magneto IT Solutions
Eligibility: Any IT / Computer Degree / Bachelor Degree
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
Job Role: Java Script/Node.js Developer
We at Magneto work with passion to bring your ideas to life, and create stunning applications for business. However, as an entrepreneur, you know better than anyone else that passion, dedication, and hard work are worth very little, unless they produce results.
1. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications delivering high-availability and performance.
2. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
3. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
4. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
5. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
6. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
7. Understanding of modern development practices – REST, OAuth, API development, etc.
Qualification: Any IT / Computer Degree / Bachelor Degree Must.
Experience: 2 – 4 Years Experience
2. Deep understanding of JS best-practices (security issues, type-safe code, etc.)
3. Ability to quickly learn and understand complex APIs – REST, streaming, webhooks
4. Knowledge of SQL & NoSQL (including mysql & dynamodb) and strong database modeling skills
5. Experience with Git, or other source control applications