Eligibility: BCA / BE / MCA / M.Tech
Experience: 1 – 4 yrs
Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Job Role: Senior Iphone Developer
Mavencluster is committed to solve product complexities by use of many design diciplines and provide well shaped structure according customer’s business goals. MavenCluster follows a Strategy that defines all aspects of the interaction with a product ranging from customer’s expectations with product usage and implement their feed back on next level.
1. Hands on implementing native online applications for iPhone, iPad and other compatible devices.
2. Act as a Mentor and lead a large group of iPhone Engineers.
3. Excellent knowledge to Serve as Mobile lead Architect on iPhone.
4. Sound Knowledge to Drive Code Quality and Code reviews.
5. Able to Lead Innovation and UI development on iPhone platform.
6. Sound knowledge to Work on to architect and refactor code and desig for optimal maintainability, extensibility and reusability.
7. Able to Support new and existing customers using the Mobile Business Execution product by providing bug fixes in a timely manner.
8. Sound Knowledge to build new features with a Test Driven Development methodology.
9. Excel in a highly iterative development process.
Qualification: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate(BCA/BE/MCA/M.Tech)
Key Skills :
2. Expert in ObjectiveC, Core Services, Media and Cocoa Touch frameworks, developer tools (Xcode 4 and 5), and workflows (both manual memory management and ARC, debugging, profiling, unit testing, continuous integration, provisioning, distributing and submission to the App Store)
3. Should be Experienced in MVC pattern implementation.
4. Knowledge of App store distribution process is preferred.
5. Strong Development experience with iPhone / iPad.
6. Advantage to be having experience in Cocoa Instruments.