Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Developer – Java
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
1. Hands On Senior Java Developer to run development on Institutional Billing & Performance Reporting & Document Vault & Corporate Retirements Projects.
2. Senior Developer that can serve as a local SME to provide guidance to junior and fellow team members.
3. Candidate is expected to help build out ETL solutions on Billing Project, build IWS Middleware services for Performance Reporting & Digital Vault Projects.
4. Candidate will be building Foundational Components for IWS Future State Architecture. Candidate is also expected to develop and run a business function E2E in the next couple of years.
5. Candidate is expected to be working hand-in-hand with Business stakeholders, provide status updates, coordinate UAT cycles and plan with Central Deployment Planning function to facilitate deployments.
6. In addition, He/she ideally should be an experienced with diverse technology skills in the making of robust, secure, and multi-platform financial applications.
7. Perform SDLC responsibilities, lead application support and development efforts.
8. Mentor junior developers, develop and enforce quality standards, and promote best practices.
9. Liaison with the business in understanding requirements, and collaboration with other technology teams in building secure internet facing applications.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
1. Core Java and Java Web Technologies
2. Relational Database Design, Development (Sybase/DB2 or other major DBMS)
3. Deep knowledge on Design Patterns & building REST APIs
4. Prior experience on Application/Web Servers (Tomcat/WebSphere)
5. Hands on with Spring Frameworks (Batch/Integration/SpringBoot)
6. Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Build/Deploy Frameworks (TeamCity / Ant/Gradle/Git/Perforce)
Nice To Have:
2. Apache Frameworks (Spark/Nifi)
3. ETL Tools (Informatica)
4. Dash boarding Tools (QlikView/Tableau)