Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ yrs
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Job Role: Technical Recruiter
Muvi enables video content owners to easily monetize your video content beyond the borders of traditional advertising. We do this by offering a self-service white label platform, using which video content owners can launch their own Multi-Screen Video Streaming (Live & On-Demand) platform in matter of just a few minutes and at ZERO upfront investment!
1. End-to-end recruitment including sourcing, screening, scheduling, coordinating, follow up, offer and onboarding.
2. Be an active member in the Developer community, engage with potential candidates, join meetup groups, attend networking events, and more.
3. Building professional relationships to aide in hiring through various social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc..
4. Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
5. Source, qualify, and conduct interviews ensuring technical and cultural fit.
6. Screen candidates resumes and job applications
7. Conduct phone and in-person interviews to evaluate candidates “fit” and technical competence
8. Negotiate candidate’s salary and terms of employment
9. Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices. Recommend ideas for optimizing recruitment strategy.
Experience: 3+ Years of experience in end-to-end recruiting software developers.
1. Moderate understanding of IT terminology and processes
2. Must be proficient in using job portals such as Naukri, LinkedIn and Monster.
3. Proven experience in supporting different business unit requirements (software development, QA, marketing, product management etc..)
4. Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference checks, etc)
5. Experience with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Experience in campus recruitment from local colleges.