Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Senior Software Engineer – .NET, UI
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
1. Deliver POCs and estimates at short notice on integrations and technology choices
2. Guide junior engineers to deliver high quality design and code
3. Guide team to work towards Success
4. Code complex pieces of framework or integrations
5. Propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
6. Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to standards.
7. Mentor other team members.
8. Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
9. Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Experience: 3+ years of enterprise product development experience
1. Native and web based platform/application development
2. Fundamentally good programming and debugging skills
4. Proficiency with Web Services, SOAP, WSDL and XML, XML Schema and XPath
5. Good programming practices with solid object-oriented development experience.
6. A strong understanding of Application Architecture, High level and Low level design, Middleware/Application Servers and Infrastructure & the ability to look at product architectural documents and identify potential issues
7. Knowledge of Analytics is desirable
8. Strong hands-on experience with building enterprise applications
9. Contribute to the continual improvement of our agile development processes