Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Senior Software Engineer
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
1. Should be able to independently design and develop complex reports and dashboards.
2. Development and maintenance of reporting projects adopting agile development methodologies.
3. Collaborate with team members from different locations to provide solutions to meet rapidly changing business requirements
4. Identify, analyze, communicate and resolve application, infrastructure and environmental issues and problems.
5. Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality
6. Takes ownership of code quality. Actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software developed.
Experience: 3 + years of professional experience in designing and developing dashboards and reports with strong experience in Actuate BIRT (3 years to 5 years)
1. Should have very good problem solving, analytical, design and coding skills.
2. He/she should be strong in analysis and design with good work experience in –Data analytics, business intelligence, reporting & data visualizations.
3. Has exposure & experience in providing the best end user experience for data visualizations & dashboards
4. Hands on experience in BIRT Analytics is required must. Any other reporting tools exposure are also accepted.
5. Working experience in Banking, Financial services & Insurance domains are added advantage.
6. Familiarity with software development lifecycle (Agile or Waterfall method) and estimation is a must.
1. Object Orientation
3. SQL, Databases, data modeling
4. Writing Technical Designs
5. Testing concepts
6. Writing and understanding optimized queries in Q/SQL to facilitate reporting requirements.
7. Big-Data initiatives involving Hadoop good to have.
8. Understanding of R or Python is add-on.