Eligibility: BS Degree
Experience: 1 yr
Job Role: Software Developer
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
1. Designs solutions, creates prototypes, writes and tests scripts, and deploys solutions.
2. Translates user requirements into technical solutions. Resolves development / troubleshooting solution issues and get final delivery done according to time constraints. Creates solutions on top of Netsuite platform. Solves problems of limited scope.
3. Handles and evaluates situations where options can be selected from specified options; judgment is based on practice and precedence.
4. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
5. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
Qualifications: BS Degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
Experience: 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
1. Experience on Java/.NET platform, systems architecture, technical design and delivery.
2. Familiar with cloud computing technologies.
3. Skilled in integration approaches and strategies and has done work involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL), messaging.
4. Experience in software localization.
5. Knowledge of scripting languages such as Java PHP or .NET.
6. Knowledge in HTML, Java Script, Ajax and SQL.