Experience: Freshers / Experience
Location: New Delhi
Job Role: IoT/Embedded/Hardware Engineer
Company profile :
Oxyent is an India based product engineering company and having invested in latest technology trends like IoT, Cloud Computing, Big Data and Mobility. Company helps its enterprise customers to solve business and technical challenges across various domains specially Healthcare and Financial.
1. Should be Masters in Engineering (M.S/M.E/M.Tech)
2. PhD is an optional preference
3. Preference will be given to Electronics/Electrical student.
4. Knowledge of Arduino, Beagle bone, Raspberry Pi. Candidate should have at least worked with one of the mentioned platform/s.
5. Experience in C, C++, Java
6. Knowledge of PCB Design (editing and generating Gerber files)