|Company: Paper Plane
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Front End Developer
Paper Plane has evolved from a boutique design consultancy into a full-service, design house with a sharp focus on User Experience Design, Usability & Digital Marketing – we call it Performance Design.
2. Work closely with the Team leads and PM’s to deliver pixel perfect, bug free interface by writing quality code and within estimated timeline.
3. Optimize the interface across various Browsers/Devices/Platform.
5. Familiarity with Atomic web design /OOCSS / BEM / SMACSS.
6. Develop Emailers for different email Clients/Browsers and devices.
7. Optimize the page for various search engines by following standard SEO guidelines.
8. Test and optimize the page for performance specially using Google page speed and ySlow.
9. Work closely with design and backend team to seamlessly integrate a pixel perfect interface with backend code (PHP or any other language /framework).
10. Contribute to build Paper Plane proprietary re-usable code libraries and frameworks.
11. Make Changes/Updates to client websites and online products.
2. LESS / SASS
5. Chrome developer tool
6. UI Frameworks