Company: Red Hat
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
Job Description :
1. Support the design and development of core modules, components and APIs
2. Educate the team on new features by pull request reviews or small team presentations
3. Publicize the work the team is doing via blogs, web postings, or conference talks
4. Work with the Quality Engineering team to ensure projects are tested correctly
5. Submit patches for bug fixes to the community; review patches from other community members.
1. Java programming experience
2. Knowledge of or experience with Java EE or Jararta EE applications
4. Experience with OpenShift or other cloud provider technologies
5. Experience with development tools like Git, maven, IDE (Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, or similar)
6. Knowledge of or experience with development tools like Git, maven, IDE (Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, or similar).