Company: SmartStream Technologies ltd.
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
SmartStream is a global software and managed services provider that in challenging markets conditions has outpaced its rivals in the financial markets sector, creating an impressive base of more than 1,500 customers. This includes more than 70 of the world’s top 100 banks alongside the world’s leading asset managers, custodians and broker dealers.
1. Bachelors or Higher Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
2. At least 2+ years of core Java programming experience
3. At least 1+ year of hands on experience in J2EE / EJB 2.0
4. Experience in Struts, Spring.
5. Creation of EJB JAR, EAR experience
6. Experience of using the following application servers: Jboss, WebSphere 5.x, WebLogic 7.x preferable is 8.x
7. Database knowledge of Ora0cle 9i and MS SQL2000
8. Understanding of JDBC, JAAS
9. Understanding of Design Patterns (J2EE & GoF)
10. Experience of UML, JUnit
11. Performance & Tuning of J2EE application
12. Fail-over and Load balancing of Application Servers
13. Service Mix