Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
Job Role: Android Developer
Company profile :
Solugenix is an information technology services firm that has a rich history of providing comprehensive technology services and solutions for more than four decades. As a pioneer in IT services, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald’s, Microsoft, CIT Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others.
Job Description :
1. Should be able to analyze the requirements for Android Phone and Tablet applications and design the UI.
2. Be single point of contact on Android Code changes and Deployments to Play Store.
3. Should be able to discuss with the clients on the requirements and propose solutions.
Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience Designing, developing, deploying Android Apps.
1. Strong knowledge in designing android UI and how to deal with different screen sizes
2. Design and build advanced applications in Android
3. Experience in working with web services – RESTful, JSON, XML, SOAP and web API
4. Good with local database operations and maintaining local data to support offline
5. Experience in working with third party library integration
6. Have published at least one Android App on Play Store
7. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
8. Proficient in understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, SVN
9. Good with MVP pattern design.