SUGARCANE BREEDING INSTITUTE(ICAR)
COIMBATORE – 641 007, TAMILNADU.
Advertisement No.14-8 /2012-Estt.
Applications are invited for the following permanent posts at Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore:
Name of the Post – T-1 Technical Assistant
Pay Band Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay
Rs.2000 Initial pay-Rs.6460+2000 (Plus allowances)
Vacancies – 3
Qualification – Essential : Matriculate with atleast one year certificate in
Agriculture from recognized institution
1) Bachelor’s degree in Science.
2) Experience in farm operations.
3) Proficiency in Computer operations
Age Limit – 18 – 30 years
Written examination will be conducted for the candidates applying for the above posts.
The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational qualifications, experience etc. is 1.9.2012.
Age relaxation: Upper age relaxation – 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates and any other
category as per the instructions issued by the Govt. of India from time to time. No upper age limit for ICAR employees.
Last date for receipt of application : 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News paper.
General Instructions for candidates :
2. Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope, to be addressed to the Director, Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-641 007 Tamilnadu.
3. Copies of certificates (attested by a Gazetted Officer) in proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste status (in the case of SC /ST/OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority) should be sent alongwith the application.
4. Persons already employed should route their application through proper channel.
5. Fee Rs.200/- (Non-refundable) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of ICAR Unit SBI payable at Coimbatore. No other means of payment will be accepted. No fee for SC / ST candidates.
6. Applications, complete in all respect should reach the Director, Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-641 007, (Tamilnadu) within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News paper.
7. Director, SBI., Coimbatore reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written examination / interview, after due screening of applications.
8. Incomplete /unsigned applications or applications without DD / attested copies of certificates or applications received after the last date will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. SBI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
9. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination /Interview.
10. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / written examination/ interview / appointment.
11. Posting will be at Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore at present. However, he/she will be liable to serve any Institute in ICAR.
12. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
13. All the dispute / litigation, if any in this regard will be subject to Coimbatore Jurisdiction only.
For More Information
Share and Enjoy