Eligibility: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer – OS Developer
Company profile :
Teradata can show you how. With our best-in-class analytics solutions, you can know more about what really matters—and do more than you ever thought possible Team up with the acknowledged industry leader—With our uniquely integrated solutions, you have the power to harness critical information, operationalize meaningful insights, and create unprecedented value.
1. Responsible for bug fixing, maintenance and supporting of operating systems (primarily, SUSE Linux) supported by Teradata.
2. Develop and maintain internal tools for OS team
3. Interact with customers and customer facing personnel, at technical level, to resolve the issues
4. Support various network drivers on new platforms and new releases
5. Work on automating all the tasks.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 2 to 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in R&D based teams
1. Should be very good in C & DS, Bash Scripting
2. Good knowledge of Linux Kernel internals and systemd
3. OS Panic dump analysis skills
4. Experience in Linux kernel development and drivers in Linux kernel
5. Knowledge in Agile methodologies