Eligibility: BS / MS / MCA
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Test Engineer
Company profile :
Teradata can show you how. With our best-in-class analytics solutions, you can know more about what really matters—and do more than you ever thought possible Team up with the acknowledged industry leader—With our uniquely integrated solutions, you have the power to harness critical information, operationalize meaningful insights, and create unprecedented value.
1. Develop a framework for improved testing.
2. Develop SQL test cases, test plans, CI/CD pipelines and test report analysis.
3. Work with Developers and Project Lead to identify critical performance areas and high-risk areas of the Teradata Query Optimizer performance.
4. Participate in Closed Loop Corrective Action analysis to improve Optimizer quality, robustness, and predictability.
5. Work with developers to identify proposed new testing tools that can be used to improve Optimizer quality.
6. Work on discrepancy reports and resolve them with database fixes
Qualifications: BS or MS/MCA in Computer Science or related field
1. Testing and/or Quality Assurance experience is a strong plus.
2. Strong C programming skills.
3. Knowledge of DS & Python/Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
4. Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific)
5. Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
6. Teradata knowledge a plus.