Eligibility: B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
Experience: 1+ yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
Company profile :
Teradata can show you how. With our best-in-class analytics solutions, you can know more about what really matters—and do more than you ever thought possible Team up with the acknowledged industry leader—With our uniquely integrated solutions, you have the power to harness critical information, operationalize meaningful insights, and create unprecedented value.
1. Responsible primarily for the development of DBS Kernel features.
2. Participate in understanding of feature enhancements and creation of design documents.
3. Develop the code in C/C++ language.
4. Analyze database defects, design fix and unit test changes.
5. Aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
6. Report progress against objectives on periodic basis
Qualifications/Experience: B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA in Computer Science with 1+ years of development experience in C/C++.
1. Ability to design complex database features
2. Strong C/C++ programming skills.
3. Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
4. Experience working with Relational Databases (RDBMS) and SQL.
5. Experience with GDB, Rational ClearCase is a plus.
6. Excellent problem solving and strong debugging skills