Company: ThiDiff Technologies
Eligibility: B.E / B.Tech
Job Role: JS Developer
ThiDiff Technologies was founded with a vision to transform the outsourced product engineering landscape through technical excellence and delivery model innovation. We are a technology company specializing in outsourced product development and setting up offshore development centers.
1. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
2. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
3. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
4. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
5. Implementation of security and data protection.
6. Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
7. Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
Qualification: B.E – Computer Science or B.Tech – Information Technology.
1. Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack).
2. Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack).
3. Proficiency in HTML, CSS, MySQL.
4. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
5. Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
6. Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
CLICK HERE TO MORE DETAILS & APPLY