Company: UINFOA (OPC) Pvt Ltd
Eligibility: B.Tech / B.E (2016/2017)
Job Role: Java Developer
A pioneering India-based Software-solutions company with offices India. Our unique Full Service Provider (FSP) solutions model brings you the best of the worlds of Offshore Software Development, E-Business Products and Interactive Media.
1. Java developer is responsible for the architecture, design, development and maintenance of all new and existing application(s) in the company.
2. He/she will develop applications to accomplish various company initiatives in Java/J2EE environment using cutting edge technologies.
3. Design, implement and maintain java application phases
4. To take part in software and architectural development activities
5. Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
6. Identifying production and non-production application issues
7. Transforming requirements into stipulations
8. Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
9. Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
10. Develop technical designs for application development
11. Develop application code for java program
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E
– Applicable only for CSE & IT Dept.
Academic Year: 2016 & 2017
– Apply though Website Careers Page
1. Knowledge of Core Java, JSP, JDBC, Servlet Java applications.
2. Good oral and written communication skills are required.
Contact Name: Mr. Sunil
Contact Details: email@example.com (+91 889 778 7795)
Note: He/She Fresher in java or No knowledge on java they should name resume below given way.
– Resume Name – with your Name (JUST NEW FOR JAVA)
Ex: ABCD (JUST NEW FOR JAVA)