Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Developer Core Java
Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.7 Billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2016.
1. As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
2. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
3. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
4. You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
5. You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
6. You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
Qualifications: Any Graduate
1. Core Java JNDI – Java Naming and Directory Interface
2. JDBC – Java Database Connectivity
3. RMI – Java Remote Method Invocation
4. Core Java
5. JMX – Java Management Extensions
1. JMS – Java Messaging Service
2. Spring Boot