Company: Xerox Corporation
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 7 yrs
Job Role: PL/SQL Developer
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
1. Perform an end to end software development life cycle for projects and activities
2. Provide work effort estimates
3. Participate in project status meetings
4. Participating in Design and Code Reviews
5. Unit Testing the software and assuring its quality
6. Document move to production steps
7. Work with cross-functional teams
8. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
9. Following and enhancing existing development processes.
Experience: The requirement is for a Oracle PL/SQL Developer who has 3-7 years of experience.
1. Should have ample experience in working with the major computer languages like JAVA, Windows.NET/C#
2. Strong Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
3. Good to have knowledge of cold fusion
4. Experience with performance tuning
5. Knowledge of database modeling and database/table design
6. Familiar with Team Fountain Server (TFS)
7. Familiar with Agile development methods including but not limited to refactoring, TDD and pair programming.