Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 0.6 yrs
Location: Across India
Job Role: IT Intern
RedAlkemi was created out of the desire to Deliver Measurable Online Success to its customer base. The founders consider themselves the alchemists who work with passion (Red) to develop processes (Alkemi) that turn a basic digital presence to a measurable and successful one, therefore the name RedAlkemi.
1. Managing Local (SAMBA, SQID, DNS), Sub-version Control Tools (SVN/GitHub)
2. Managing Network connectivity, repair Hardware or Software failures
3. Creating and managing network according to requirement
4. Performing routine maintenance on equipment and hardware.
Qualification: Diploma or Course/Certification in Computer Hardware/Networking Engineering
Experience: Fresher to 6 month
1. Configuration of Mail and DB Servers / Knowledge of Proxy Servers
2. LAN/ WAN Knowledge (Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Hardware Configuration and Network Troubleshooting)
1. Troubleshooting hardware and software problems
2. Installing and configuring the peripherals, components and drivers
3. Configuring and troubleshooting desktops, laptops and Servers
4. Familiar with hardware tools like servers, printers and networking devices
5. Working with E-mail Clients / IP Addressing
Good to Have Skills: Good typing skill and knowledge of internet.