Company Morgan Stanley
Eligibility Any Degree
Experience 0 – 1 yrs
Job Role Analyst-Level 1
Company Profile :
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services. The firm has continually broken new ground in advising our clients on strategic transactions, in pioneering the global expansion of finance and capital markets, and in providing new opportunities for individual and institutional investors.
Job Description :
- Build and manage relationships with business and technology staff to enhance understanding and drive deliverables.
- Monitor and execute new request for entitlement set up.
- Granting access to client / users for various Prime Brokerage applications.
- Co-ordinate & follow up with various IT teams in seeking assistance for further back end entitlement setup for certain application.
- Co-ordinate with other Business units & Client service team to remediate any issue with service set ups.
- Candidate should leverage his/ her technical knowledge in suggesting system / Process enhancement.
- Escalate admin tool bugs, data issues and process improvements to the appropriate parties.
Candidate Profile :
Candidate should possess Any Degree from a recognized university.
- Candidate should be a Quick Learner.
- Good Team Player.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.