Experience 0 – 2 yrs
Job Role Engineer – Structural Analysis
Company profile :
Caterpillar is the recognized leader everywhere it does business.Our products, services and solutions help our customers succeed.Our distribution system is a competitive advantage.Our supply chain is world class.Our business model drives superior results.Our people are talented and live Our Values in Action.Our work today helps our customers create a more sustainable world.Our financial performance consistently rewards our stockholders.Goals for the next five years are focused in Delivering superior results: We are a great long-term investment with total shareholder return in the top 25% of the S&P 500.Developing the best team of people: Our employees will have a great, safe and inclusive place to work.Becoming the global leader everywhere we do business: Our customers will make more money with us than with our competitors.
1. The Product Engineering Solutions Division of GIS provides integrated engineering simulation software solutions that help Caterpillar New Product Introduction (NPI) teams develop machines, engines, and components virtually with world-class performance, durability, quality and reliability.
2. This position in the Performance & Structural Analysis Team provides engineering simulation software development, simulation process automation, support, training, and consulting for Caterpillar product development groups.
Candidate Profile :
1. Engineering degree (BS/MS/PhD)
2. Knowledge of FEA software suchas Abaqus, Nastran, Radioss, Ansys, Hypermesh etc.
3. Experience in C/C++
1. Strong technical, communications, customer focus, and problem solving skills.