Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Experience 0 – 2 yrs
Job Role Clinical Tester
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments..
1. Demonstrated ability to read and interpret clinical and technical information
2. Able to diagnose and report the pathology in Ultrasound systems.
3. Able to work with software engineers to explain the clinical relevance of the requirements.
4. Demonstrated ability to read and interpret clinical and technical information
5. Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise clinical and technical written communication
6. Analyze software requirements and help support preparation of test specifications for testing the ultrasound applications / sub-systems
7. Perform Clinical workflow tests , support test case execution in development cycle and in formal test cycle and prepare the test reports
8. Explore and test the application to uncover s/w defects from a clinical perspective
9. Provide constant and regular feedback to the project stakeholders on the health/status of the ultrasound applications
10. Provide quality assessment of the application in terms of application’s functionality, usability and performance
11. Able to quickly achieve and maintain a professional presence with clients through excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
1. Bachelor’s degree in radiology or ultrasound sonography from an accredited college or university preferred.
2. Formal training in the clinical utilization of diagnostic ultrasound.
1. 0-2 years in Ultrasound department with hands-on experience in Scanning
2. 0-2 years of relevant clinical experience. (Working knowledge and experience in the GI field is highly preferred)