Experience 0 – 2 yrs
Job Role Associate Tester
Company Profile :
Since our founding in 1999, SolarWinds’ (NYSE: SWI) mission has been to provide purpose-built products that are designed to make IT professionals’ jobs easier. We offer value-driven products and tools that solve a broad range of IT management challenges – whether those challenges are related to networks, servers, applications, storage or virtualization.
We distinguish ourselves by refusing to accept the status quo established by most other enterprise software vendors. Face it: The vast majority of IT management tools today are difficult to use, expensive, and really do not address the realities of today’s real-world IT management challenges. Sadly, IT pros have resigned themselves to accept this as just another part of the job. But we do not think enterprise software has to be as complicated as its made out to be.
1. Create test cases
2. Execute test cases
3. Detail found defects into the defect tracking system
4. Validate fixed defects
5. Regression Phase
6. Execute regression test cases
7. Execute integration test cases
1. 0-2 Years experience in Testing.
2. B.E, B.Tech (Electronic, Computer, Information Technology), M.C.A or Equivalent.
3. Strong Academic Background (70 % and above without any arrears)
4. Strong problem solving, Analytical Skills and debugging skills
5. Must be a quick learner and should have passion towards learning
6. Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
7. Solid understanding of the overall SDLC processes
8. Excellent communication skills