Company Tata Communications
Eligibility Any Degree/Diploma/MBA
Experience 0 – 4 yrs
Job Role Analyst – HR Operations
Company profile :
Tata Communications is the world’s largest wholesale international voice carrier, the largest submarine cable operator, and offers one of the largest global Internet backbones & data centres.The company employs approximately 6,400 staff, operates 40 data centres and carries 32 billion minutes of international traffic a year, which represents a 30 per cent increase from a year ago.
1. Responsible for responding to employee questions and inquiries about employee benefit programs, payroll and human resources policies
2. Prepares appropriate documentation and processes necessary paperwork.
3. Inputs, updates, and/or retrieves information from various state automated human resource or payroll systems.
4. Documents all contacts and outcomes within the center’s case management software application
5. Coordinates the work of the unit by determining priorities, scheduling and assigning work, and overseeing the completion of the work.
6. Develops customer interaction and voice response systems.
Candidates should possess Graduate/Diploma in HR; MBA in HR preferred Experience : 0-4 years