Eligibility: CS/IT Degree
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: DWH/BI Test Engineer
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, cable, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional.
1. Tester will have to create Test Plan and responsible to align it with overall scope.
2. Tester will have to execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
3. Tester will have to gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
4. Tester will have to analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at high level.
5. Tester will have to compare and analyze code behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes code improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
6. Tester will have to be responsible for communicate effectively with team, site & customer.
7. Tester should be able to stretch respective working hours when necessary, to support business needs.
Qualification: Must be Engineer with Degree in Computer Science / Electronics & communication / Electrical Engineering / Information Technology
Experience: 1 – 3 years of experience in IT industries.
1. Must have strong knowledge of SQL and Unix
2. Must have Working knowledge on QC/Rally tool
3. Should have working knowledge on test plan and test strategy
4. Report knowledge (Cognos, Business Object, MicroStrategy) will be added advantage
5. Theoretical/Practical knowledge of ETL tools like Informatica/DataStage will be added advantage Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects.