Eligibility: BS/MS Degree
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Junior JAVA Developer
Cherrytec is a Global Enterprise IT company providing consulting, development & maintenance covering SAP, Oracle and Custom Applications through its offshore, onsite & dedicated delivery teams and is driven by domain expertise, commitment and Client’s fulfillment. Since incorporation in 1998, we align our internal processes and methodologies completely oriented to Client requirements.
1. Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
2. Contributing in all phases of the development life cycle
3. Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
4. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
5. Prepare and produce releases of software components
6. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Qualification: BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
1. Proven hands-on Software Development experience
2. Proven working experience in Java development
3. Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
4. Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
5. Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
6. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
7. Experience in the Spring Framework
8. Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
9. Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
10. Experience with test-driven development.