Company UnitedHealth Group IT
Experience 1-3 Years
Job Role Software Engineer – .Net with WPF
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
1. Ability to drive IT requirements from business requirements by holding and leading requirement gathering sessions with our customers.
2. Performing requirement analysis and code development.
3. Completes unit testing successfully with relevant documentation.
4. Completing assigned tasks ahead of schedule.
5. Work directly with customers in PH ACCENT on HPSM Incident resolution.
6. Achieves harmonious working relationships with business partners.
1. B.Tech./MCA/Graduation (Minimum 15 years of formal education, Correspondence courses are not relevant).
2 .1.5 to 3 years of overall experience.
3. Hands-on experience in Microsoft Technologies using .Net 3.5/4.0, C#, WCF/WPF, MVC, SSIS/SSRS, VB6.0, Classis ASP, LINQ, BizTalk, SQL Server 2005/2008 .
4. Experience with Crystal Reports
5. Experience with SQL (query creation, troubleshooting, etc.)
6. Experience in EDI troubleshooting (4010/5010, 835, 837, ACK, claim, eligibility, provider file, etc.) experience.
7. Experience with job scheduling / batch support.
8. Excellent analytical, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
9. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
10. Knowledge on SDLC process
11. Code repository tools â€“ SVN
12. Willing to learn new technologies