Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Software Developer – SQL
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software.
1. Analyse and understand client Business Requirements and develop solutions to meet the client requirements
2. Development of application changes according to functional and technical designs and specifications provided by the Application Architect
3. Development, implementation and configuration of the proprietary Closed Book software solution using front end software. However, SQL would be used to manipulate data and create database objects.
4. Plan, document and execute unit testing
5. Provide support through the Test Cycle to implementation into the live Production environment
6. Handover of development to Application Support Analysts
Experience: 2 – 3 years experience in the Life & Pensions industry
1. Must be comfortable working with Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle) and have a good working of knowledge of SQL for querying and manipulating data.
2. Knowledge on any Programming language.
3. Scripting languages: Python, Ruby, Groovy etc.
4. Knowledge of Development Methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
5. Familiar with software testing concepts and methodologies
6. Good communication skills and comfortable working within a team
7. Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritise work on multiple projects simultaneously
8. Qualification in a Computer Science or closely related discipline – Desirable
9. Knowledge of Development Methodologies and Design Tools Testing Skills