Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: IT QA Engineer
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses Information. Through our global brands – Micron, Crucial and Ballistix – we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio, and are the only company that manufactures today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint™ memory.
1. Develop and execute on comprehensive test plans with minimal direction
2. Develop and maintain automation tests that adhere to test plans
3. Apply creative software engineering skills to a mixture of new and existing technologies to increase testing automation
4. Train and mentor others in testing methodologies for diverse software systems
5. Oversee bug reporting, tracking and communication with development teams
6. Ability to analyze failures to find root cause, and follow-up with development team to resolution.
7. Optimize test programs to reduce test times by improving the efficiency of the testing methods
8. Develop and publish metrics for test process
9. Develop and monitor process and metrics to ensure stability, efficiency and effectiveness of test plans.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Experience: 2+ years of related Software QA experience in web development
1. Experience with Selenium or other Web UI testing tool kits
2. Experience with Angular, Teradata, Hadoop, MongoDB, .NET