Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2+ yrs
Location: Across India
Job Role: SEO Executive
Company profile :
We at RAROME tackle some of the most critical aspects of school management and reducing School staff workload. By doing so, we know that School teachers nurture the young minds of tomorrow and the School support staff enjoys using RAROME engine’s superior apps. Our innovative solutions are aimed at providing the best of School ERP features and safety measures to school going children.
Job Description :
1. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
2. Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
3. Develop and implement link building campaigns.
4. Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
5. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
6. Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
7. Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
8. Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing.
Experience: 2+ years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
1. Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
2. Experience working with popular keyword tools
3. Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
4. Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
5. High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
6. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools