Company American Express
Eligibility MBA/Post Graduate
Experience 3 – 4 yrs
Location Acorss India
Job Role Analyst HR
The American Express cardand for merchants to sell their goods and services. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care.
1. The incumbent will be the Relationship Manager for defined business areas and will focus on developing positive employee relations.
2. The incumbent will partner with the Team Leader (TL) and Service Delivery Leader (SDL) to understand specific issues in the various processes and provide appropriate HR solutions for business partners.
3. The incumbent will be required to manage HR processes, ensure process integrity and develop and manage performance metrics. This would entail constant engagement with Team leaders and CCP’s to educate them on the HR policies and processes.
4. Responsible for effective implementation of strategic and tactical HR plans at World Service – India, contributing to overall growth and change readiness.
5. The incumbent would also need to drive various HR initiatives.
1. MBA/ Post graduation in HR/ Organization Behavior.
2. Min 3-4 years of work experience in HR
3. Very strong interpersonal skills
4. High result orientation and personal accountability
5. Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Power-Point, Excel)
6. Adaptable to changes, capable of handling multiple tasks, and work well under pressure.
7. Clear thinker and be able to stand up for what is right
8. Must have hands on approach to work and the ability to think laterally.
9. Sound communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.