Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Senior Software Engineer – C++
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
1. Guide junior engineers to deliver high quality code
2. Guide team to work towards Success
3. Code complex pieces of integrations
4. Propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
5. Lead code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to standards.
6. Mentor other team members.
7. Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
8. Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Experience: 3+ years of enterprise product development experience
1. Fundamentally good programming and debugging skills
2. Strong hands on experience in C, C++.
3. Good to have .NET, UI technologies exposure.
4. Good programming practices with solid object-oriented development experience.
5. Strong hands-on experience with building enterprise applications
6. Contribute to the continual improvement of our agile development processes
7. Experience liaising with groups of people across several geographies
8. Excellent communication and time management skills