Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: UNIX Shell Scripting
We are one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with more than 323,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues of $30.0 billion for fiscal 2014.
1. Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
1. Provide assistance to our Engineering team such as creation of automated Perl scripts for automated tasks
2. Monitor day to day application activities and ensure that the Unix plant is running
3. Create and maintain environment for running batch jobs associated with daily batch cycle and batch reporting subsystem
4. Apply Patches and Upgrades as necessary Perform tasks for Backup and Recovery Management including High Availability
Qualification: Any Graduate
Must Have Skills: UNIX Shell Scripting
1. Should have good experience in UNIX Linux scripting
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
3. Should have good experience in PERL or BASH
4. Good to have experience in Java Script
5. Resource should have good knowledge on Prod Support Shell Scripting LINUX