Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Data Analyst
Acurus enables our clients to integrate complex medical systems – data, technology and process. We focus on the building blocks of system implementation, software tools, operational support of required administrative systems and analytics that drive interoperability within healthcare delivery.
1. To provide support to healthcare operations by producing reports and basic insights to operational issues to the stakeholders
2. Carry out day to day reporting operations involving extraction, matching and loading of data using pre-defined procedures and systems
3. Develop an understanding on the US healthcare process and extract reports/data based on changing business requirements
4. Provide analytical support involving data analysis to help identify data quality issues
Experience: Must have worked with Data reporting / Data analytical departments at least for a period of 2 – 3 years.
1. Must have a sound knowledge of healthcare operations in US
2. Experience is in a medical billing company is a must
3. Moderate experience with MySQL, visual basic applications
4. Requires working knowledge of Advanced Excel and Microsoft Access 2007. Must be familiar with access reports
5. Should be experienced in handling large data sets
6. Must possess excellent reporting skill.
7. Must possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills as well as excellent time-management and organizational skills, with a proven ability to be highly productive and efficient in a team driven environment
8. Must be able to manage team members and deliver client requirements within the agreed TAT
9. Must be extremely familiar with presentation software like Microsoft Power Point
10. Must have the capacity to Multi-task and prioritize/complete projects in a timely