Company: Acurus Solutions
Eligibility: BE / B.Tech / MCA / BSc / MSc
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Software Developer
Acurus enables our clients to integrate complex medical systems – data, technology and process. We focus on the building blocks of system implementation, software tools, operational support of required administrative systems and analytics that drive interoperability within healthcare delivery.
1. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
2. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
3. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
4. Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
5. Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products
6. Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Educational: B.E / B.Tech / MCA / B.Sc or M.Sc Computer Science
Experience: 1 to 3 years of experience
1. Experience in Healthcare RCM domain will be preferred
2. DOT NET, ASP.NET, MySQL and in web application frameworks such as boot strap and Jquery
3. Experience in any reporting tool such as fast reports, crystal reports, etc. will be an added advantage
4. Exposure in software design, software debugging and software documentation procedures
5. Should possess good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.