Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Salesforce Web Developer
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations
2. Develop web portals, sites, pages, microsites and web appication integrations
4. Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
5. Work with cross-functional teams to maintain and enhance cloud applications in iterative release cycles
6. Research and find opportunities to utilize web development best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience: 3 + years of experience web development
1. Java / J2EE coding skills with hands on experience including Spring, Struts, JSP, JNDI; Java server-side skills with third party frameworks and libraries such as Spring, JAXB, Hibernate
3. Hands on front-end UI frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
4. Experience with development and build tools Node.js, npm, grunt, gulp, webpack, bower etc.
5. Experience developing AJAX interfaces with AJAX libraries and frameworks (e.g. JQuery, AngularJS, and Backbone etc.)
6. Web services development experience with cross platform open source APIs and integration technologies like XML, JSON, SOAP/REST API development
7. Knowledge of third-party integration tool, middleware integrations and ETL
8. Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object oriented analysis and design patterns (OOA/OOD) and data structure.