Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Development Engineer Intern
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
2. Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
3. Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
4. Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
1. Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
2. Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
3. Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
4. Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
5. Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
6. Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
7. Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
8. Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
9. Previous technical internship(s) preferred