Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Bachelors Degree in computer science or closely related field.
2. Knowledge of at least one programming language, such as Java or Python.
3. Knowledge of computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design.
4. Adaptable, enterprising, and willing to take ownership.
1. Knowledge of RESTful distributed systems with high scalability and availability requirement using Java and/or Python Flask.
2. Knowledge of frontend libraries/frameworks like React and/or Angular Framework.
3. Knowledge of Data Modeling for SQL and NoSQL database systems, ORM Frameworks such as Hibernate, SQL Alchemy, etc.
4. Working with cloud architecture, web services, and web sites
5. Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, source code management & build processes.