Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
2. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
3. Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
4. Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
5. Knowledge of python or any scripting languages a plus
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1. Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
2. Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
3. Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
4. Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
5. Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
6. Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions