Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 5 yrs
Job Role: SW Test Engineer – Mainframe Testing
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, cable, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional.
1. You will execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
2. Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
3. You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
4. You will analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
5. You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements.
6. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
7. You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 to 5 Yrs of experience in Testing
1. Experience of System Testing life Cycle(STLC)
2. Mainframe Batch Knowledge with handson expereince on JCL and CICS
3. Hands on Expereince on DB2/IMS/IDMS
4. Hands on expriecne in Batch Scheduler(ESP/CA7)
5. Test Data Preparation in mainframe ( feed data to batch Cycle)
6. Experience in Test/defect management tool
7. Experience in writing Quality Test Design Independently
8. Experience in Test Execution Independently
9. Hands on Expereience in resolving abends/Error