Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Application Engineer
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs nearly 3,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost.
1. Learn & apply knowledge in the areas of SoC Physical Design, Power-integrity and Reliability Sign-off, to help customers solve complex problems on leading edge System-on-Chips.
2. Support one or more strategic customers on Semiconductor BU solutions such as RedHawk-Seascape, PathFX, CPS, etc.
3. Promote and deploy new state-of-the-art solutions to address 7/5/4 nm challenges.
4. Work on product evaluations and benchmarks for prospective customers.
5. Leverage knowledge gained from customer workflows to drive product development spec.
6. Perform in-depth validation to ensure the new solution meets the requirements.
7. Work with advanced customers to develop early proof-points and successful deployments.
Qualification: BE/ME from Top Institutes (IITs / NITs / equivalent) in Electronics Engineering / VLSI
Experience: 0 – 3 years experience in the areas of SoC Physical Design / Power-integrity and Reliability Sign-off
1. Strong Problem Solving Skills
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills