Company State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ)
Eligibility Any Degree
Experience Bank – Job
Job Role Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants
The genesis of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur dates back to the year 1943-44, when the Bank of Jaipur Ltd. and the Bank of Bikaner Ltd. came into existence. In 1960, both banks were incorporated as subsidiaries of State Bank of India and named as State Bank of Bikaner and State Bank of Jaipur.
Empanelment Of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants For Forensic Audit
1. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Head Office, Jaipur invites application from eligible individuals/ corporates/ firms who display exceptional professional competence in forensic audit and are Members of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/ the Institute of Cost
2. Accountants of India with experience of minimum 5 years.
3. Exposure in banking sector is must.
4. Applications completed in all respect should reach us on or before 15.09.2015 by 3.00 P.M. at Credit Policy and Procedures Department, Head Office, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur.
5. Applications received after this date will not be entertained.
6. For eligibility criteria, detailed terms & conditions and Application forms etc.
7. please visit our Bank’s website www.sbbjbank.com