Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Java Developer
1. Work with the UI/Ux/API Designer and the Solution Architects in for gathering business requirements and architecting Business process solutions with effective API solutions.
2. Design and develop system and process APIs in Barclaycard Germany API as required to support target state architecture of Barclaycard Germany ecosystem. This also covers documentation of Functional and Technical documents related to the configuration including knowledge articles, user guides, process diagrams, use cases, and test plans.as relevant.
3. Perform job duties with minimal direction; manage expectations effectively.
4. Ensure APIs are developed to Barclays standard for Security (Authentication/Threat protection), Performance (Cashing/Load Distribution/Response Paging), Orchestration (Correlation of API calls/Process design), Alerting (Policy Breach/Certificate Renewal Notification), Usage (Service Auditing/Usage metrics) and SLAs
Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Strong working experience in Java/JEE, Spring boot, Agile & DevOps enabled projects and design skills.
2. Development experience of API in REST architecture using Java technologies
3. Working knowledge of Enterprise tools like ServiceFirst, Jira, Confluence and Agile Central
4. Exposure to DevOps – Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, GitHub, Bitbucket.
5. UNIX and Linux Operating environments