Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Engineer
1. Working in scrum teams delivering technical stories within 2 weekly sprint cycles
2. Responsible for story based design, development & local test and adherence to all coding standards
3. Responsible to Provide Design and POCs and able to define the framework.
4. Expected to contribute strongly in all agile ceremonies (planning / stand-ups / retros etc) to ensure high velocity is maintained.
5. Able to multi-task and prioritize a demanding and varied workload.
6. Support conceptual technical solutions, evaluate & implement new technologies/tools
7. Expected to be supportive within the team, both technically and culturally, to help achieve all targets set within sprint plans
Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Strong experience of developing applications using Java 7/8 / JEE
2. Strong experience using Spring 3/4 (including knowledge across Core Spring Framework, and if possible Spring Boot)
3. Strong webservice development experience using REST / SOAP
4. Strong technical knowledge of Hibernate / JPA
5. Strong understanding of OO Designing and Programming Techniques and associated concepts, Data Modeling, Design Patterns
6. Strong understanding of TDD with extensive experience of automated unit testing (e.g. JUnit) using mock object frameworks.
7. Experience in producing Design and POCs and able to define the framework
8. Good logical reasoning, problem solving and performance tuning Skills
9. Knowledge of App Servers like WAS/JBOSS