Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Engineer
1. Translate business user stories into technical and functional designs
2. Translate technical and functional designs into tested application code
3. Deliver quality scalable solutions
4. Test automation of all delivered code
5. Provide status updates, escalates issues and problems demanding management attention and resolution
Qualifications: Graduate with Technical background
1..NET Framework v4, C#, LINQ, development in WPF with MVVM or ASP .NET Webforms.
2. Middle-tier server-side OO development with strong design patterns knowledge.
3. Automated unit testing (e.g. NUnit) using mock object frameworks. Understanding of standard messaging formats (e.g. JSON, XML, XSLT) using software source control (e.g. GIT Bitbucket).
4. Major RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase), SOA. Team working in structured development processes (agile or waterfall).
5. Build languages such as Nant or MSBuild with continuous integration such as Team City or Jenkins